Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing within the local area. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic opportunities and a quality work environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
As such, Enterprise Rent A Car Selby has an exciting opportunity for a back shift driver.
The driver will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers face to face. They will deliver vehicles to corporate customers and in some instances, drive customers, employees or vendors to and from appropriate destinations whilst giving courteous and professional customer service. The driver also cleans vehicles inside and out either by hand or using mechanical washing equipment.
The successful candidates will be based out of our Selby branch and will assist with the out of hours corporate delivery programme from this branch. The shifts will predominantly be as follows (with a degree of flexibility needed for additional hours/weekend work if needed);
Monday - Wednesday 12noon - 10pm
Saturday - 10am-8pm
- Clean and inspect interior and exterior of vehicle using 25 point check list
- Complete Vehicle Service Attendent log
- Notify manager of any potential safety and maintenance issues on vehicles and equipment
- Accurately record vehicle damage on delivery, collection and check-in of vehicle
- Drive, deliver and collect vehicles locally or out of area, following all rules of the road
- May be required to conduct customer pick-ups and ride backs
- Must maintain a safe and satisfactory driving record
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers in person on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with vehicle inspection, controls and fuel readings on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assessing vehicle condition for returning customers on check-in.
- Notify management of any known customer problems upon delivery and collection of vehicles