Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We are excited to announce an opening for a Graduate Management Accountant at our Administrative Head Office based in Leeds.
This position will begin in June 2019, and offers solid professional learning and development opportunities. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organisational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Working within the Business Management department of 12 people, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operations of a number of our rental branches.
Starting out as one of our accountants, this programme is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to become a financial controller in charge of your own operation. The role will give you exposure to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation and analysis – a great grounding for a career in finance.
At Enterprise, we base rewards on performance, not seniority. Not only will you enjoy a competitive salary and benefits from the outset, but as you work your way up through the business, you’ll also enjoy bonuses linked directly to the profitability of your operation. Additionally Enterprise Rent A Car will pay for you to complete your choice of CIMA or ACCA accoutning qualifications!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts by preparing & submitting journal entries and accruals
- approving branch cash, credit and debit card transactions
- approving branch petty cash expenditure
- frequent branch visits to train & develop employees on administrative concepts and to assist with audits.
- liaising with rental branches on a daily basis
- implementation & analysis of cost control & revenue generation initiatives
- monthly preparation of P&L and balance sheet schedules
- assisting with statistical & ad-hoc reports as requested
- becoming the contact for national accounts including statement preparation, invoice queries & payment collection.
- administrative support in terms of billing queries, correction and copy invoices
- reporting to various management levels
Attributes needed for this role will be:
- strong analytical, communication & organisational skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
- a demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks & demands
- intermediate knowledge/proficiency of a variety of computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- good interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain sensitive information and records
- ambition to pursue a Business Management career path
The successful candidate will:
- be studying for a degree in finance or accounting or a related subject , or already have graduated in such a subject
- hold a full valid UK driving licence
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed