Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing within the local area. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic opportunities and a quality work environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
As such, Enterprise Rent A Car Castleford has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Reprsentative.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers face to face. The CSR delivers vehicles to corporate customers and in some instances, drives customers, employees or vendors to and from appropriate destinations whilst giving courteous and professional customer service. The CSR cleans vehicles inside and out either by hand or using mechanical washing equipment.
The successful candidates will be based out of our Castleford branch and will work a combination of midweek evening and late shifts, plus weekend shifts, 5 working days out of 7.The shift pattern will be starting between 11am and 1pm and finishing between 9pm and 11pm Monday - Thursday every week and alternating daytime shifts Fridays and Saturdays, 7:30am - 6pm with a degree of flexibility required for the needs of the business.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers in person on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with vehicle inspection, controls and fuel readings on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assessing vehicle condition for returning customers on check-in.
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions.
- Notify management of any known customer problems upon delivery and collection of vehicles
- Will be required to answer phones
- Run and take ownership of our back shift operation, ensuring all corporate customers we deliver and collect vehicles to in the local region are recieving the best customer service possible
- Clean and inspect interior and exterior of vehicle using 25 point check list
- Complete Vehicle Service Attendent log
- Notify manager of any potential safety and maintenance issues on vehicles and equipment
- Accurately record vehicle damage on delivery, collection and check-in of vehicle
- Drive, deliver and collect vehicles locally or out of area, following all rules of the road
- Will be required to conduct customer pick-ups and ride backs
- Must maintain a safe and satisfactory driving record