- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Commitment to exceptional customer service expectations
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working to targets
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- We are looking for confident, reliable and well presented individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team orientated environment.
- You need to be prepared to put in the hard work required to be rewarded with a great opportunity within an expanding and successful company.
- Ideally GCSEs or equivalent in both Maths and English. However all applicants will be considered.